CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Prayers

I could use some right now. I am in the midst of IVF #7 (my fifth transfer). To make a long story short, we retrieved 5 and 4 fertilized. We thawed the one we had frozen and ended up with two early blasts on day 5, which we transferred. The embryologist said that each had an over 50% chance of implanting.

I decided not to test this cycle because I didn't want to see the negative. Rather, I preferred to live in the "maybe." However, B left yesterday morning for his annual guys' golf trip (which always seems to have terrible timing, but that's another story), so we tested Tuesday, and it was positive. However, my Beta yesterday was only 31.5. I go back tomorrow to see what it is doing, but this seems eerily similar to my two previous chemical pregnancies. I am so hoping and praying that it's not. That I will be one of those who starts out with a ridiculously low Beta and ends up with a baby. We'll see...

No comments: