CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 14, 2009

WTF

So, I never started bleeding after stopping my meds a week ago Friday. With my previous two chemical pregnancies, I started bleeding two and three days after stopping meds, respectively. I called and talked to a nurse at Dr. M's office on Friday morning and she didn't seem that concerned--she said that my HCG level had still been elevated (at 16.8!?!?) and said I should call on Monday morning if I still hadn't started. I have had some pinkish discharge the past few days and now it has turned red. But, I feel pregnant. I was beginning to think that the pregnancy was progressing, but stopping the drugs was making me miscarry, so B and I decided I should test tonight. Wouldn't you know it, it is clearly positive-darker than it has been this cycle, and significantly darker than it was last Friday morning, when my Beta was 16.8. I just called and talked to Dr. M and he said not to start hormones again and to come in tomorrow morning for blood to see what is going on. Seriously, why is nothing easy with me??

No comments: