Well, there was a reason the test was clearly darker last night--my Beta rose to 294 today. After multiple phone calls with nurses, who didn't give me much information at all, Dr. M finally called this evening and said we just need to wait and see what the number continues to do. Basically there are three options: (1) it is a chemical pregnancy that will plateau and then fall; (2) it is a pregnancy that started late and may turn out to be normal; (3) it is ectopic. I am hoping and praying that it turns out to be number two. I had an overwhelming feeling last week that this was my miracle and that it was going to turn out to be fine. Hopefully the number continues to rise and will get back on track.
We have our WTF appointment scheduled for Weds. afternoon. So, I will go in for blood Weds. morning and then we will get the results that afternoon when we are there for the appointment. Dr. M asked if I wanted to postpone that appointment, but I said I would rather continue with it and see what happens. Hopefully it will be good news and the talk of surrogate vs. egg donor will be all hypothetical. Fingers crossed...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment