CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Not As Expected

I saw Dr. M for the final time as his patient this morning. The good news is that my uterus is clear and it was the easiest miscarriage, ever. He said, "I guess we should have expected it would not go as expected with you."

The bad, or actually sad, news is that I am no longer his patient. It was hard. He said that he wished I was leaving because I was pregnant. I told him he couldn't succeed with everyone, but he has had so much success that I am sure it is difficult to not be able to provide that for each of his patients. He asked me if I had everything I needed for the consult next week. He also asked me to call and let him know how the consult went. I told him I would. It was a quick appointment and he was gone like that. It wasn't what I expected, although I am not sure what I expected. I guess it is just hard to believe that this is the end of our journey with him.

So, onward and upward (hopefully).

No comments: