Last week my acupuncturist was concerned that my HCG had not gone back down as he said I was still hormonal according to my pulse. The last Beta I had was three weeks ago and it was at 4,500 and change. Dr. M didn't think we needed to do another one (at least he never mentioned that I should) and I no longer felt pregnant after the majority of the bleeding was over.
Then I started to feel pregnant again. So I took a test on Sunday morning. It wasn't definitely positive. But I can see something there. Like a shadow of a line. But, I have to have some imagination to see it. I honestly don't know if there is something there or if my mind is messing with me. And, even if there was a line there, it probably is just leftover HCG from the blighted ovum. Right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment