CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 14, 2009

Stimulating

Again, catch up.

FSH was 10.1 and I got the all clear to start the pill. I took the pill for 13 days and spotted for the last 8 of those days. I saw Dr. M on Thursday of last week for a scan/blood. Still had the cyst, still the same size, but got the all clear to start lupron on Saturday, although with the caveat that it was a possibility that the cyst could grow and we would have to cancel the cycle.

So, I started lupron and saizen on Saturday and started stims today (5 shots a day, a record for me). I go back to Dr. M's office (he'll be out of town so, I am seeing another RE in the office) Friday for another scan/blood. If the cyst isn't wreaking havoc, I leave for CO on Saturday and tentative retrieval is the 25th.

Part of me is excited that we are finally getting the show on the road and the other part is in denial and waiting for this cycle to be cancelled. I hope that part of me doesn't win.

1 comment:

Pie said...

Yay, you are really moving along! I just got the all clear from my suppression check today, so I start MDL Thursday and stims Saturday. I hope that cyst is just there sleeping, not bothering anyone.