CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Crap

I am sick of it. Sick of getting bad news. Sick of having my heart broken again and again. I don't understand why we can't catch a break.

Why do people who so deserve to have a baby have to be given the glimmer of opportunity, only to be shit upon once again?

My heat is broken for Mo and Sprog. I don't know them, and they certainly don't know me, but we are in this together and that counts for something.

Still, despite this crap of a week, we are in this together, and we will soldier on and, hopefully, survive.

2 comments:

asandersbonelli said...

I agree. All of the bad news in the blogosphere has had me down lately too. But, I wanted to let you know that I nominated you for a blog award... maybe that will help cheer you up.

Mo said...

Oh, Chill, I just saw this for the first time. Thank you for thinking of me and sprog. I'm actually seeing her tonight and introducing her to the new puppy! Your thoughts mean a lot.

Mo