I have written on each Monday in my calendar how many weeks it has been. I was somewhat surprised when I turned my calendar to Monday this week and saw "3 weeks." My thoughts were "already?" and "that's it?" at the same time. It seems like only yesterday that I was waiting to hear how many blasts had been biopsied, but it also seems like an eternity ago.
The wait has really not been bad. Sure, my cell phone will ring during the day and my heart drops thinking "this is it." But, I am not dwelling or obsessing over it. However, I did find out that results came in at 3w3d for a girl whose biopsies were sent out exactly a week before mine. 3w3d? That's today. I don't think I am ready for the news. I really like this safe place of limbo.
I am guessing that I will get the results sometime in the next week. I am hopeful and sick about it at the same time. I just really want good news for once.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hope you get some great news when you finally get the call. Seems like all this infertility crap is praying for a decent result from the latest test. How many follicles, is the E2 ok, how's the progesterone, HCG, ultrasounds... The wait for the call or verdict is agonizing each and every time!
Waiting is the worst. I am glad the time is passing fairly quickly. Most of all, I hope you hear the news that you're hoping for.
Thanks for stopping by our blog - and for your comments in general these past few months. It's been a tough while and your thoughts always help.
Mo
Post a Comment